This 2 days weekend course provides information, applications, and exercises to develop skills needed to create accounting budgets, interpret financial statements and other reports, prepare rent rolls, and others. It will guide you through the accounting process from start to finish.
This business accounting training class introduces the fundamentals of business accounting. You will learn about the different types of liabilities, managing those liabilities, and calculating the time value of money.
Course activities also cover calculating the present value, future value and understanding a company’s financial statement as well as the balance sheet.
You will learn:
• Learn the fundamentals of accounting
• About current assets, long-term assets, and other types of assets
• About the different types of liabilities
• To calculate the time value of money
• Calculate the present and future values of cash flows
• The components of stockholders’ equity
• Financial analysis ratios