Get a head start in the wireless networking field. Do you want to be part of the future that includes Wireless and RF Networks? Then you should take this opportunity to get a solid foundation in the technical aspects of Wireless and Wireless LANs, and gain insights from Networking and Wireless Network experts.
Getting exposed to a technology that’s fairly new with immediate and foreseeable demand is a wise career move for IT professionals.
As organizations adopt wireless RF and wireless LAN technology to gain competitive advantages of an increasingly mobile and productive workforce, they need qualified professionals who can design, install, support, troubleshoot and operate a wireless solution.
After completing this course the student should be able to:
• Describe which IP parameters are needed for a successful voice call
• List the most common components in a VoIP network
• Describe the network requirements for a unified communications network
• Describe the H.323/SIP/MGCP signaling flows for call setup
• Describe the necessary Quality of Service implementations for achieving good quality voice calls
+ FREE Refreshment: Tea, Coffee, Cakes, Snacks and light Lunch. + FREE Access to Video clips + FREE Access to Online Material Course Content